what to expect
- Borrower can apply online or meet with a Loan Officer face to face, or communicate through email, phone or fax.
- Customize loan products to meet individual needs.
- Maintain communication throughout the loan process to closing.
loan set up
- Send required disclosures to client.
- Order residential appraisal.
- Send verification to applicable entities.
The processor is your contact during all processing and compiling of information for loan submission. Email all information for loan processing to your processor.
Evaluation of credit and property in determining adherence to Supreme Lending guidelines.
- Supreme Lending prepares Closing Disclosure, then provides final closing figures.
- Loan Officer will send prepared Closing Disclosure for borrower signature 3 days prior to closing.
- Supreme Lending sends prepared docs to the title company.
Please feel free to call us for any assistance you may need after closing. Thank you for the opportunity to serve your mortgage needs.
Producing Branch Manager | NMLS #511155
12958 N. Dale Mabry Hwy Suite 12970 | Tampa, FL 33618
Branch NMLS #2284700
This website is not authorized by the New York State Department of Financial Services to accept mortgage loan applications for properties located in New York. For New York applicants, please visit our New York authorized website: www.supremelending.com. © 2021 EVERETT FINANCIAL, INC. D/B/A SUPREME LENDING NMLS ID #2129 (www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org) 14801 Quorum Dr., #300, Dallas, TX 75254. 877-350-5225. All rights reserved. Supreme Lending is an Equal Housing Opportunity Lender. This is not an offer to enter into an agreement. Information, rates, & programs are subject to change without prior notice and may not be available in all states. All products are subject to credit & property approval. Supreme Lending is not affiliated with any government agency. For licensing information, go to: www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org. Supreme Lending is an equal opportunity employer and does not practice discrimination based on age, gender, race, religion, national origin, as well as any other rights afforded to applicants under state and federal law.